We are currently recruiting for experienced Test & Commissioning engineers to work on multiple subsea cable network projects for our clients. Successful candidates will be deployed on site to commission subsea power & transmission equipment on projects for major vendors. Site locations will be project dependent.
We are looking for motivated, experienced personnel who have previous experience deploying subsea systems or who have relevant terrestrial network experience on vendor equipment. Work requires the ability to show initiative and self-reliance when dealing with unforeseen problems and excellent interpersonal skills. Engineers will be required to follow on-site client specific reporting and Test/Commissioning procedures and work positively with vendor and client to obtain sign off and client acceptance.
Location: World Wide
Job Type: Contract
We welcome inquiries from candidates who have:
- A thorough understanding of testing & commissioning of subsea systems, and experience working in the subsea cabling or related industry.
- Experience (& certification if required) of testing/commissioning of any vendor specific equipment. Multi-system/multi-vendor experience would be advantageous.
- Other related experience (Installation, Offshore etc advantageous).
- Willingness to travel globally and to work abroad for extended periods as and when required.
- IT proficiency and familiarity with Microsoft Office and associated applications.
- Full, clean driving license.
- Full passport with at least 12 months before expiry.
- Possession of a mobile device with international roaming and a working laptop.
Due to the nature of the work, there are no geographical restrictions for applicants. Previous experience / references and qualifications will need to be provided.